"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 05, 2006

As Midsummer Night Approaches... 

I apologize to my pathetic handful of regular readers who have been stopping by, looking for their regular diet of turgid analysis and banal commentary on this, my most humble page. I have been preoccupied in dealing with work, personal issues, attempts at real writing, and general ennui, but I will return. I am checking in now just to say that I love this time of year here at the 47th parallel -- as I write this, it's 10:00 PM and twilight is still lingering. Magnificent! Of course, paybacks are a bitch, and come December it will be getting dark by 4:00 in the afternoon, but as my Unlovely Ex-Bride used to say, fuck until Easter....

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment