"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

59 Things a Man Should Never Do Past 30 (Plus, Things A Man Should Never Do Past The Age of One) 

Article here.

I did okay, until I got to number 26 - a rule which I violate daily.

Also, there are photos - wedding photos, no less - proving that I violated number 34.

And we're not even going to mention number 53.

With respect to the bonus items - things to avoid after the age of one year - I do, in fact, have a favorite Higglytown Hero. It's the squirrel voiced by the office administrator from Ferris Buehler's Day Off. So bugger off.

 

Comments:

 

I LOVE that NOT reading "The Fountainhead" made both lists!

Rick
 
heh. Jason wore his Chuck Taylors to our wedding, too! In fact, that was the deal. He'd dress up if he could wear them. I love those shoes so I had no problem with it.
 
Post a Comment