"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Funny 

Here's something I didn't expect - a member of the Bush family who doesn't suck:
On November 25th, 1981, George W. Bush became the loving father of twins. Unfortunately, Mom gave birth to triplets.

Hello, America. I'm Flora Bush, the daughter the President doesn't want you to know about. I'm a Democrat! I'm a punk! And I'm going to rock you with my new album, THE CHILD LEFT BEHIND!!!

(...)

I might rock super-hard, but I drink responsibly (unlike some other family members).

I'm straight-edge all the way-- XXXXXXXX! The only drug I'm addicted to is free speech, and my drink of choice is the tears of America's poor. Because I want them to stop crying! I want to help them! By drinking their tears, if necessary, or giving them my death tax or whatever, I don't know.

There actually are songs, with titles such as "Get Out of Iraq (And My Room)." And, of course, a video. It might not be very good, but it beats the bejeebers out of the State of the Union address.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment