"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 23, 2006

You're Gonna Lose Your Mind In Detroit, Hawk City 

Bring on the Steelers!
Go Seahawks!

I don't want to bore my readers who may be agnostic on the subject, but I've been waiting 22 years for this day - since 1984, when giants with names like Dave Brown (recently deceased, more's the pity), Curt Warner, Dave Kreig, Kenny Easley, Dan Doornink ("Mr. Third Down," now a practicing physician), Jacob Green, and most of all Steve Largent (whose jersey I am wearing at this very moment) lost a heartbreaking AFC title game against the Los Angeles Raiders and saw their Cinderella season end one game short of the big show. The Raiders went on to dominate in the Superbowl, but some of us recall that the Seahawks gave them not one, but two old-fashioned ass-whuppings that season before finally falling to the Black and Silver in the playoffs. And it's been a long, dry spell since then. And, speaking of long - it's going to be a long two weeks, but I intend to enjoy every minute.

(Title stolen from my favorite of the many fan-supplied stadium signs shown on yesterday's broadcast. Oh, and for those who prefer indoor sports, I hear that some guy named Kobe had a pretty good day yesterday, too.)

 

Comments:

 

As you might have guessed, I THOROUGHLY LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF when I saw this sign. There IS justice in my weird little universe!

Rick
 
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa
 
Post a Comment