"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 09, 2006

What I Would Be Blogging About, If I Were Blogging 

I spent the day waiting around for the roofer to show up - we sprung a leak in the wall above the fireplace, indicating bad flashing around the chimney. The fact that we're working on a record for most consecutive days of rainfall around here (bear in mind, "around here" is Seattle!), and the wind was blowing the rain sideways, may have something to do with the problem. Anyway, here's what I would be talking about if I had the time:

* Dick "Dick" Cheney goes in for his annual oil change.

* The curtain goes up on the Scurvy Sam Alito Show, which is likely to run about as long as The Producers (which is also a comedy about Nazis).

* More dead Iraqis, another kidnapped journalist, and one more example of the Junta's criminal negligence that will disappear by the start of the next news cycle.

So, tell me - how's things with you?

Update: Revised second sentence, to make it an actual "sentence."

 

Comments:

 

What IF ... Find me a daytona roofers Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://roofer4u.com and get the information aboutdaytona roofers.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..
 
Post a Comment