"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, January 27, 2006

The Random They Come 

I spent this morning chaperoning my son's preschool field trip, so this is late. It will also probably be all I get a chance to post today - if I want to make any money, that is.
1. "Suite Madame Blue" (Styx)
2. "Ain't That Pretty At All" (Pixies)
3. "Dream Police" (Cheap Trick)
4. "Deacon Blues" (Steely Dan)
5. "Shoot Out the Lights" (Richard and Linda Thompson)
6. "Funky Kingston" (Toots and the Maytals)
7. "Take Me Home, Country Roads" (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
8. "North To Alaska" (Johnny Horton)
9. "A Little Bit Me, a Little Bit You" (Monkees)
10. "I'm In Touch With Your World" (Cars)

By the way, the comments function works - not that you care.

 

Comments:

 

sweet...fu&%^#$@!%ing madamn blue....yeah dude..!!!
that song rocks.
 
Post a Comment