"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Heh, Heh - He Said "Bust" 

Okay, I count at least three puns in this story. Let's see if you can spot them all:
Pamela Anderson is leading a charge to remove a bust of KFC founder Colonel Harland Sanders from the state Capitol.

The actress called the Kentucky native's likeness "a monument to cruelty" to chickens in a statement issued by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the animal rights group.

The statement did little to ruffle feathers in Gov. Ernie Fletcher's office.

By the way, calling Pamela Anderson an "actress" isn't a pun, it's just stupid.

(Via TigerHawk.)

 

Comments:

 

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment