"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Pathetic Cry for Help 

Okay, I'm not crying for help, exactly - maybe just a little slack. I'm back from a short trip to Eastern Washington to visit my Lovely Bride's family. Other than seeing a couple of accidents on Stevens Pass, the trip was uneventful. Thing is, I'm having little or no luck coming up with anything worth blogging about, even measured by my own measly, low standards. So for the time being, I will simply tell you all that I had a lovely holiday (it's impossible to have a bad holiday when you have a healthy four-year-old boy to share it with you), and I hope that all of you can say the same.

If anything strikes me, I'll certainly let you know about it; for now, however, you should probably assume that posting will be light for the remainder of this week.

 

Comments:

 

Ah, so you too think that the news is slow these days. Even with the gradual post-election meltdown proceeding apace in Iraq, there is nothing to run screaming into the street about. One can only hope that the new year brings the dropping of much of the veritable Imelda Marcos' closet of shoes that hangs over the Bush administration.

Enjoy the holidays.
 
Post a Comment