"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blast of Random 

Another crazy morning in court - I hate bankruptcy court motion calendars! Anyway, here's what I've got. Bear in mind, I warned you that there was likely to be an appearance by Shaun Cassidy one of these days. Express your disgust in the comments.
1. "Sally Go 'Round the Roses" (Jaynetts)
2. "Throw Your Arms Around Me" (Mark Seymour)
3. "Shenandoah" (Daniel Lanois feat. Emmylou Harris)
4. "Roadrunner" (Joan Jett)
5. "Thunder Island" (Jay Ferguson)
6. "When Will I See You Again" (Three Degrees)
7. "That's Rock and Roll" (Shaun Cassidy)
8. "Soda Jerk" (Buffalo Tom)
9. "She Cracked" (Jonathan Richman)
10. "Misfits" (Kinks)

All I can say is that Jay Ferguson may be even less cool than Shaun Cassidy - But I'll leave that determination up to you.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment