"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Than One Way to Carry a Cat 

Apropos of nothing in particular:

Proof Through the Night - Ruining Your Day Since 2004®

Update: I forgot to mention that the image was, um, borrowed from this presumptively fine site, which turned up on my Sitemeter referral list for no apparent reason (beyond the - possibly coincidental - James Joyce connection) and which I'm sure is very interesting except it's in French and I don't understand a bit of it. And where our Gaullic friends got the image, I don't want to guess.

And by the way, does it seem like I'm doing more corrections these days? I wonder if that means I'm making more mistakes, or simply correcting more mistakes.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment