"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Golden Age of Random 

I apologize to the thousands dozens pathetic handful of you who visited my humble blog earlier today, looking for my Friday Random Ten. It's been a busy day, to cap a busy week. But, with no further ado:
1. "Radio Radio" (Elvis Costello)
2. "Sing Our Own Song" (UB40)
3. "Planet Claire" (B-52's)
4. "Gates of Steel" (Devo)
5. "I Feel Like Hank Williams Tonight" (Alice Stuart)
6. "Long Black Veil" (Johnny Cash)
7. "Last Date" (R.E.M.)
8. "Keep On Smilin'" (Wet Willie)
9. "(I Don't Want To Love You But) You Got Me Anyway" (Sutherland Brothers & Quiver)
10. "Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)" (Temptations)

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment