"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Win Some, Lose Some 

The good news is that I was able to download the video of Robert "The Prince of Darkness" Novak losing his mud on CNN today from Crooks and Liars - and you can, too.

The bad news is that I didn't realize I could have downloaded an MP3 of the Wiggles performing Lou Reed's "Walk On the Wild Side" from Copy, Right? until it was too late, and the file had been taken down. Damn.

 

Comments:

 

Hey, I saw that clip too. What was that all about? I didn't catch the drift of the argument because of the overtalking and poor sound quality.
 
I just read a transcript, so I get it now. Wow, Carville's a pit bull, isn't he? Wish there were more like him on the progressive side.

Larry B
 
Post a Comment