"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Righteous Smackdown 

Atrios has this excerpt from Cindy Sheehan's appearance on the Bill Press show:
I didn’t know Casey knew Michelle Malkin…I’m Casey’s mother and I knew him better than anybody else in the world…I can’t bring Casey back, but I wonder how often Michelle Malkin sobbed on his grave. Did she go to his funeral? Did she sit up with him when he was sick when he was a baby?

I was ahead of the curve on this one - I pegged Michelle Malkin as a despicable lintbrain back when she was writing venomous screeds (that no one read) for the Seattle Times. Now that she's hit the big time, she's really hit her stride; she would have to take a self-improvement course to get back to the level of "despicable lintbrain."

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment