"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, July 08, 2005

Their Random Majesties Request 

It's a nasty, rainy day in Seattle today. But if I can get past number 5 without slitting my wrists, number 6 ought to perk me back up.
1. Sparks (The Who)
2. Love -> Building On Fire (Talking Heads)
3. Gloria (Grateful Dead)
4. Higher and Higher (Mint Juleps)
5. Tomorrow Wendy (Andy Prieboy)
6. Crimson and Clover (Tommy James & The Shondells)
7. Oops! I Did It Again (Richard Thompson)
8. Monkey Man (Rolling Stones)
9. Omaha (Golden Palominos)
10. A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum)

By the way, so far as I know, Talking Heads are the only artists who have ever used the symbol "->" in a song title. Prince, take note.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment