"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Friday, July 29, 2005

Random Songs About Buildings and Food 

I've been taking a bit of a break, as you may have noticed (and if you haven't noticed, please pretend that you have). Summertime laziness, I guess. I'm sure it will pass.

In the meanwhile, I have been going nuts adding songs to my playlist. All of these - and lots, lots more - have been added in just the last two weeks. Enjoy, if you feel so inclined:
1. Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin)
2. Up In the Air (Hüsker Dü)
3. Teacher Teacher (Rockpile)
4. Talk of the Town (Pretenders)
5. All I Want (Lightning Seeds)
6. Takin' Retards to the Zoo (Dead Milkmen)
7. I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton)
8. Lost In the Supermarket (Clash)
9. Your Number Or Your Name (Knack)
10. Take the Skinheads Bowling (Camper Van Beethoven)

Some people look at a laptop computer and marvel at the enormity of the raw processing power packed into such a compact space. I look at my laptop, and see a really big iPod.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment