"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mama Roach 

If there's one thing I know, it's what my regular readers want - and that's hot wingnut-on-wingnut action. So please, enjoy this story about the blood feud developing between Spokane mayor Jim West (R - NAMBLA) and Washington state senator Pam Roach (R - Scary):
Roach told The Spokesman-Review that West was kneeling by her desk in the Senate chamber in about 1990, conferring on a piece of legislation, when he saw her 18-year-old son, who was working as a tour guide in the state Capitol.

"West told me, 'I want to do to your son what no mother would want to know,' " Roach said. "He then got up and left."

Disgusted with West, Roach said she told fellow Republican Sen. Ann Anderson about the encounter. Roach said she also later told her son. Dan Roach, who is now a Republican state representative from Bonney Lake, confirmed West's comment through his mother.

Anderson, now a lobbyist for Central Washington University, recalled the incident, but said her friend West told Roach, "Pam, you have a nice-looking young son."

Pam Roach is one frightening piece of work - she's known for carrying a gun in her purse, and displaying it at inappropriate times - but she's a mother, first and foremost. I can only draw upon my personal experiences, but I will tell you that if some pasty-faced doughboy with a three-inch chubby ever said such a thing to My Lovely Bride while ogling The Boy, the despicable little puke would find himself retrieving his testicles from the nearest garbage disposal in no time. You would think that a former scout leader - did I mention that there are also credible allegations that Mayor West "pulled down the swimming trunks and pants of boys, some of them as young as 8, at a Scout camp on Diamond Lake"? - would be more familiar with the behavior of mother bears. He's not only a slimy self-loathing pederast, he's also a moron.

I never, ever thought I would hear myself saying this, but - Senator Roach, I'm on your side.

 

Comments:

 

Post a Comment